The Sims™ 4 review
Published & copyrighted by Electronic Arts Inc
Combinedestiny.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
The Sims™ 4 is the latest installment in The Sims™ franchise. It was released on September 2, 2014, and is available on PC only.
The Sims 4 is a life simulation game with a touch of strategic planning. The player creates a Sim and gives it a name, gender, and traits. The player then builds a house for the Sim and controls what happens in the house. It is possible to choose how the Sim interacts with other Sims, what they do during the day, and what they do for a job. The player will also be able to make and control the Sim's friends and family.
Create and control unique characters in fun, new ways as you explore a beautiful open world. Personalize your game with hundreds of new, powerful, and fun objects and features. Control your Sims’ every need. Chat with other players, build relationships, and form deep friendships. Your actions will also have consequences that will impact your Sims’ lives.
As you play, you’ll build skills and abilities that can be used to fulfill your Sims’ dreams, change their appearance, and explore new hobbies. Whether you’re playing alone or with friends, your Sims will react to the people and environments around them, creating rich stories and life paths.
- Dramatic New Beginning – Create a new generation of Sims with beautiful new graphics and gameplay improvements.
- Spectacular New World – Explore a gorgeous, fun-filled world with exciting new activities, objects, and discovery.
- A New Way to Play – Experience rich stories and life paths, fun, new social features, and exciting new ways to control Sims’ every need.
- Choose Your Own Create-a-Sim Experience – Customize your Sims’ appearances, personalities, and life goals.
- Enhance Your Sims’ Skills and Abilities – With new and improved Create-a-Sim options, you can let your Sims learn new skills and develop their abilities in fun and entertaining ways.
- Livin’ Large – The Sims 4 offers you the freedom to personalize your gameplay experience. Choose between three different styles of play: Active, Creativity, and Social.
- Create, Decorate, and Design the Perfect Home – Bring the outside in with new Build Mode. Design and create rooms and objects that fit your style, from modern to Gothic.
- Build a Better Sim – Enhance your Sims with new traits, such as career-focused, athletic, and bookworm.
- Socializing Made Fun – Experience new ways to socialize with other Sims in your neighborhood. You can now strike up conversations, join clubs, or even go on dates.
- Living a Full, Meaningful Life – Discover new hobbies for your Sims, including fishing, photography, and gardening.
The Sims 4 is a game that I can play for hours on end and not get tired of it. This is a game that will keep you coming back for more! If you haven’t played it yet, I recommend you to download The Sims 4 and experiment with life like never before.
Electronic Arts Inc